5 THINGS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT COSMETIC INJECTIONS
By Adetoun Adeyemo. August 26th, 2019. 09:00am
Botox and dermal fillers have become two of the most requested treatments for skin rejuvenation, but do you know what happens when these products are injected into your skin? Here are five things you need to know if you’re considering cosmetic injection treatments.
Facts About Botox & Dermal Fillers
Botox and dermal fillers are long-lasting and designed to subtlety enhance your facial contours to achieve a younger-looking appearance. If you’re curious about these popular cosmetic injections, here are five things to know before you bid adieu to unwanted wrinkles and volume loss:
- The treatments are customizable. Regardless of the brand, cosmetic injections are not one size fits all. Everyone’s facial movement patterns and muscle composition are slightly different. Thus, custom treatments are ideal – no matter the results you want to achieve.
- Prevents future wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle treatments proactively prevent the formation of lines, wrinkles, and other aging concerns if used before these issues surface. By tackling wrinkles early, you’ll avoid the wear and tear that causes these lines to form in the first place.
- Your skin becomes smoother. One of the reasons facial fillers and neuromodulators are popular is their ability to smooth skin, leading to fresher-looking skin for years to come!
- Multiple treatments are needed. Anti-aging services (The #1 Beauty Ingredient You Can Not Live Without)such as neurotoxins and dermal fillers aren’t permanent but, you can expect a wrinkle-free complexion for three to six months. However, this varies from client to client, and it also depends on the location of the injection.
- Uses are growing in number. Medical professionals are starting to administer cosmetic injections for conditions and areas other than what they are officially approved for. Botox, for example, can be used to treat medical conditions like hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), TMJ, and migraines. And facial fillers can treat off-label areas like under the eyes, the nose, earlobes, and the hands.
Experience Anti-Wrinkle Treatments
Whether you’re looking to minimize the appearance of wrinkles or boost collagen, consider cosmetic injectable treatments to achieve skin rejuvenation.
At the National Laser Institute Medical Spa, not only do we offer the latest anti-aging services, but we also provide professional treatments at a fraction of the retail price! We offer Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, and so much more.
Before your anti-wrinkle treatment, we invite you to sit down with one of our highly trained medical professionals. They will create a custom-tailored treatment plan to achieve your skin care goals and desires. During your complimentary consultation, you’ll learn about the treatment process and how cosmetic injections can minimize wrinkles for a youthful appearance.
If you’re ready to achieve younger-looking skin, it’s time to experience the benefits of anti-wrinkle injections. Call us today at 1-800-851-0969 or click here to schedule your free consultation. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials to learn more about the other cosmetic injections we offer!