Juice Plus Overview
Juice Plus is a brand of nutritional supplements that are made of around 30 vegetables and fruits into a dietary that help in supporting the wellness and health of a person. Remember fruits and vegetables are very good for us in our daily diet. However, most times it is too expensive and hard for us to keep this up. Therefore, Juice Plus found a gap to fill, such that it offers a unique dietary supplement that combines 30 different types of fruits and vegetables. Just to mention a few the product contains, garlic, apple, beet, broccoli, pineapple, and peach. It is proudly claimed to be “the next best thing to fruits and vegetables” but is this true?
How Juice Plus Works?
Juice Plus Ingredients
Juice Plus supplements contain all natural ingredients. It is made from whole vegetables and fruits, which are dried and mixed to give the supplement some of their minerals, vitamins and plant compounds. The fruits and vegetables used are:
- Vineyard blend (berry)-Artichoke, blueberry, bilberry cranberry, concord grape, blackberry, blackcurrant, pomegranate, cocoa, Raspberry, and elderberry.
- Garden blend (vegetable)- Carrot, kale, Broccoli, cabbage tomato, garlic, beet, rice bran, oat bran, spinach, and parsley.
- Orchard Blend (fruit)- Cranberry, pineapple, peach, beet, orange, acerola cherry, date, papaya, prune, and Apple.
In addition, the supplement contains a few added ingredients like folic acid, enzymes, carotenoids, calcium, vitamin E, dried probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus) and soluble fiber (glucomannan). However, the right quantities of the ingredients in the Juice plus supplements are not listed. Therefore, its true nutritional composition is not available
Juice Plus Pros
- Its customer service department is supportive in answering questions about the product and ordering
- Claimed to improves* dental health
- Claimed to reduced* stress and Chronic Inflammation
- Improved* nutritional status
Juice Plus Cons
- Does not help in weight loss*
- There is lack of evidence of any real health benefits
- Runs an auto-ship programme
- There is no benefit over taking multivitamins
- It is incredibly expensive
- There is no money back guarantee
- There is no scientific evidence that Juice Plus works
Juice Plus Dosage Instructions
The product comes in capsule or chewable form. For adults, they should take a dose of two capsules each day, most preferably during meal times. Children who are below 13 years are supposed to take one capsule per day. Juice Plus is usually in packages that provide you with a 4-month supply.
Juice Plus Side Effects
There’s no evidence that Juice Plus has gross side effects. However, it’s also worth noting that many of the researchers carried on Juice Plus have been widely criticized for being poorly designed and industry-funded.
Putting into consideration of the high cost of Juice Plus supplement and the lack of scientific evidence of any real health benefits, most probably you need to think twice before buying this product. Just put in mind that if you need to lose* more weight, we recommend you to try a supplement that will offer you what you’re looking for at an affordable price and with ingredients, which have clinical support.
Below you’ll find the most effective diet products on the market. These products are classified on 5 key factors: Quality of Ingredients, Effectiveness In Addressing, Increases Metabolism, Helps Meet Weight Loss Goals, and Promotes Appetite Suppression. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.